Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

the whole thing was pretty good.

but you should use sprites instead of music was good but sonics voice sounded pretty retarded.and i didnt get the idea of this movie.

A Sonic Tale A Sonic Tale

i would

have give this movie ten,if u wouldnt have used the new sonic sprites.why cant u just use the ones in sonic 3?they look cooler,and in those ones knuckles doesnt hit like a girl.

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

it was really weird.i mean,some people might think this is good,but this is so not one of my favorites.and i didnt understand anything about it until the i even know what clam means.i think its simpukankuori.......

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

this movie kicks ass!!!

i love this movie!i always choose sonic to win because i spent 3 years of my youth with it.but this movie also inspired me to buy the sonic mega collection plus.i had some hard time choosing with god of war and smc+.but this movie helped me with my decision thank you!

The Playstation Song The Playstation Song

this is good

the playstation is the best system ever.(not playstation 1 though,and not 2 either when 3 comes out).playstations are better then x-box or nintendo

homework is fun homework is fun

i wish my homework would be that fun! :)

The Revenge Of Shinobi The Revenge Of Shinobi

ITs shinobi im gonna give u 10 from anything and vote 5 every day omg shinobi kicks ass!!!

Sonic: Going too up Sonic: Going too up

ur an idiot,where was shadow in the original sonic games huh?does shadow has any special skills of his own? NO!thats when knuckles comes in....

Shinobi Shinobi

more of this.

we need more shinobi parodies and tributes at should make them the way,i love the music of shinobi games.

Tails and Knuckles Tails and Knuckles

couple the start of the movie the waterfalls dont move.and how the hell did tails yawn when he was dead!?by the way the fighting scenes were lame